Content Creator – Paid Internship
Reports to Digital Marketing Specialist
Status: Part Time / 12 hours per week
Location: Knoxville, TN
This Content Creator position is responsible for supporting current and future marketing clients – helping create fun and effective content regularly. This individual is responsible for supporting social media strategy, scheduling posts, creating new assets to use across all marketing campaigns, building newsletter content, as well as other assigned projects.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Contribute to social media campaigns; taking photos, editing videos, quickly editing graphics, and scheduling content
- Assist in measuring and tracking the impact of social media and digital ad initiatives on the overall marketing efforts for each client.
- Work with the digital team to build and improve marketing efforts: newsletters, design templates, socials, etc.
- Facilitate and help execute community-driven contests and promotions for grassroots social campaigns
- Stay informed of current marketing trends and updates in social media marketing tools
- Act as support for Marketing Department
Qualifications / Skills
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Ability to create clear and concise written communication that effectively communicates overall brand and marketing messages
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Must be detailed-oriented, paying special attention to grammatical and spelling errors
- Must be able to maintain professionalism and be social media appropriate in communication
- Ability to organize and prioritize work, meet deadlines and work independently
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
- Proven working experience in digital marketing and/or social media management
- Experience and comfort working under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Adobe-friendly ( Familiar to Expert in Lightroom, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Interested? Email email@example.com.