Start Date: June 19, 2023
Report to Director of Marketing
We are currently looking for a Marketing Manager to join our small but mighty Marketing Department at Loch & Key Productions. This person will be responsible for multiple tasks that are essential to the success of Loch & Key’s internal marketing efforts and the work we do for our clients including the development and presentation of marketing plans to clients, direction and implementation of campaigns and year-round clients, and management of multiple advertising budgets for clients of various sizes.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Act as the key internal contact with various stakeholders to prepare, present and execute marketing and promotional campaigns for multiple clients.
• Serve as the primary contact for assigned clients.
• Develop impactful promotions for clients using multiple platforms and partners
• Compile and share extensive demographic information to shape development of marketing plans
• Identify and activate new strategic marketing partners to enhance client’s exposure in the community
• Ensure all necessary marketing information is input into various marketing tools and communicated to the team.
• Coordinate multiple teams of experts to successfully execute marketing campaigns inclusive of, but not limited to, advertising & media events content creation.
• Compile advertising settlement documents as needed
• Partner with the other marketing teams to maximize campaign performance – ex. socials, in emails, on websites and in-person.
• Coordinate grassroots marketing efforts with local market contacts
• Train & develop marketing assistants to grow in their roles
• Maintain up to date & organized marketing assets
• Build and curate decks for video production departments
• Support video production department’s marketing efforts
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Minimum of 3+ years prior experience building digital ad campaigns in Meta
• Minimum of 3+ years prior experience overseeing the implementation of strategies and campaigns
• Minimum of 3+ years prior experience managing local media relationships
• Deep interest in discovering new marketing strategies
• Ability to work day, evening and weekend hours, based on the needs of daily business operations
• Ability to work in a very busy, high-pressure, team setting
• Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve independently
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.