Reports to Digital Marketing Specialist
Status: Part Time, 8-12 hours a week starting, with the intention of becoming Full Time
Location: Knoxville, TN / Potentially Remote
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, innovative Graphic Designer who is able to grasp, translate, and develop new ideas and concepts into designs. This position requires a creative individual that has a strong graphic design and illustration skills set. Candidates must be able to produce concepts and create original designs in multiple styles and mediums to satisfy design objectives. Must also be able to manage multiple projects and follow a strict adherence to the milestones and deadlines of our design calendar.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Conceptualize, illustrate, design for various festival projects and marketing clients per design direction, production and request parameters.
- Assists in customizing tour admat or other marketing assets for venues and other marketing clients
- Thoroughly research client history, current events, industry and fashion trends prior to starting each project, in order to accomplish a cohesive and thoughtful assortment of products.
- Review all projects thoroughly to make sure all aspects of each brief have been addressed, all artwork is original and suitable for the artist/brand, and all grammar and design details are correct.
- Builds product comps that meet the project, file naming and production standards of L&K.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
- Experience working within a design department or other creative team environment.
- BA or AA in Graphic Arts or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Proficient knowledge of MAC OS and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Commitment to quality, design integrity and innovation.
- Ability to design into multiple music and artist “brands”, genres and styles.
- Strong commitment to quality, design integrity and innovation.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and adjust priorities to meet evolving deadlines.
- Ability to take direction and handle constructive criticism are essential.
- Works well independently and within a group environment.
- Friendly with great communication skills.
- Bonus Points for any VFX skills!
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Interested? Email email@example.com.